Congrats on the successful Kickstarter. I'll definitely get this on Steam once it's released. ^^ I'd like to share my thoughts and feedback if you don't mind. You're probably already fixing some issues as we speak since the release date is nearing, but maybe you'd like to hear it nonetheless.
- I love the premise of the forgotten identity and rebuilding a town.
- The customization / crafting options are insane! My mouth literally fell open when I found out I could change the structure and appearance of my town to its full extent.
- I like the automatic tool selection. It's very user friendly.
- I'm glad there isn't any time pressure and the game uses energy to progress time instead. This is very relaxing and also calls for some strategic thinking regarding time management, which I also enjoy.
- The characters are likeable and spark my curiosity.
- The sound effects are very satisfying.
- I have a pretty good laptop (i7 processor, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1050 Ti) but it didn't take long before the fans started blowing and my CPU began to overheat.
- The player movement felt a bit wonky. I couldn't accurately predict my movements and bumped into objects a lot. When I pressed a button it felt like the walking animation continued on a tad too long.
- I would personally like to see how much energy points I still have left alongside the energy bar.